|To Danamon Account in same currency||Credit Card : Danamon, HSBC, Citibank, DBS/Eks-ANZ, American Express ®, Charge Card, BNI, Permata/GE, BCA, Mandiri, Bank Mega, BII, BRI, Standard Chartered, UOB, OCBC NISP, Panin, Bukopin dan ICBC||Mobile Phone Voucher : Telkomsel, Indosat Ooredoo, XL/Axis, Smartfren and 3||Information and Placement of Time Deposits|
|To Danamon Account in different currencies||Postpaid Mobile Phone : Telkomsel, Indosat Ooredoo, XL Prioritas/Xplor, 3 dan Smartfren||Prepaid Electricity||E-Statement Registration|
|To Other Bank Account (IDR) : SKN/LLG, RTGS, Online - ATM Bersama/ALTO/Prima||Electricity and Telephone : PLN, Telkom, Speedy||Internet Data Purchase : XL, Indosat Ooredoo and Telkomsel||Request for Opening of Account/ Danamon Products of his/her interest|
|Interbank Foreign Currency Transfer||Pay TV : Indovision||Prepaid TV : K-vision dan Skynindo TV||Balance information and details of Savings and current account transactions|
|Education : Bina Sarana Informatika||Airlines : Garuda Indonesia dan Lion Air||Mutual Fund Information:
|Insurance : Asuransi Adira dan BPJS Kesehatan||E-Commerce Purchase : TopUp GO-PAY, TopUp OVO, TopUp PayTren||Transaction notification via E-mail|
|Loan : Oto Multi Artha, Summit Oto Finance||Online Statement (Saving, Current Account, Credit Card, American Express ® Charge Card)|
|Donation : Al-Azhar Peduli Umat (Zakat and Infaq) and Dompet Dhuafa (Zakat, Infaq and Shadaqah)|
|Online Shopping (Saving, Current Account and Credit Card)|
Customer can register to Danamon Online Banking using 'joint or' account or 'joint and' account, but Customer cannot perform financial transaction using 'joint and' account.
Customer cannot access Danamon Online Banking if the Debit/ATM Card is blocked. Customer needs to visit the nearest branch to unblock the Debit/ATM Card before being able to access Danamon Online Banking.
You cannot use the following six characters in any of the transaction data " ' ; < > --
These characters are not allowed to protect and secure Danamon Online Banking from any threat by unauthorized party
SKN transaction could be done from 06.00 a.m WIB - 01.45 p.m WIB during business day whereas RTGS transaction could be done from 06.00 a.m WIB - 02.00 p.m WIB during business day. Transaction that is submitted after cut off time or during non-business day, will be processed on the next business day.
No, Online (ATM Bersama/ALTO/Prima) transfer service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
With Online (ATM Bersama/ALTO/Prima) transfer service, funds will be immediately received at the beneficiary’s account and beneficiary’s name will be displayed for confirmation after transaction is submitted.
Transaction can be performed on business day from 00.00 a.m WIB - 07.00 p.m WIB.
Transaction can be performed on business day from 08.00 a.m WIB - 03.00 p.m WIB.
When data has been entered and Preview button is clicked, the latest exchange rate and equivalent amount in beneficiary currency will be displayed on confirmation page.
This feature is only available for currencies based on savings/current account products that are available at Bank Danamon (e.g. IDR, USD, SGD, AUD, NZD, EUR, GBP, JPY).
Available transfer features between Danamon accounts are:
- a. Between the same currency
- Transactions from Rupiah to Rupiah currency,
- Transactions from foreign currency to the same foreign currency, and
- b. Between different currencies
- Transactions from foreign currency to Rupiah,
- Transactions from foreign currency to other foreign currencies.
- Transactions from Rupiah to foreign currency (own account transfer only)
When data has been entered and Preview button is clicked, the latest exchange rate, equivalent amount in sender currency, bank charge and equivalent amount for bank charge will be displayed on confirmation page.
|Type of Transaction||Minimum Limit (IDR)||Maximum Limit (IDR)|
|Online (ATM Bersama/ALTO/ Prima)||10.000||100.000.000|
|Foreign Currency Transfer to Other Banks||500.000||1.500.000.000|
|Overbooking in Same Currency||1||2.000.000.000|
|Overbooking in Different Currencies||10.000||2.000.000.000|
|Bill Payment > Credit Card||10.000||200.000.000|
|Bill Payment > Others||According to the bill||200.000.000|
|Type of Transaction||Maximum Limit (IDR)|
|IBFT - Online||200.000.000|
|Foreign Currency Transfer to Other Banks||1.500.000.000|
|Overbooking in Same Currency & Overbooking in Different Currencies||2.000.000.000|
|Bill Payment > Credit Card||200.000.000|
|Bill Payment > Others||200.000.000|
- Access Merchant's website to purchase products and/or services.
- Select Danamon Online Banking during the payment process
- Customer will be routed to Danamon Online Banking website, specifically for Online Shopping
- Enter customer's Danamon Online Banking User ID and Password
- Select source of fund for payment, check transaction data, read General Terms & Conditions of Online Shopping Payment through Danamon Online Banking and click Next button
- Check all the transaction data, enter Token Secret Code and click Next button
- Customer can print and save the payment receipt and click Next button to continue to Merchant's website to have a successful purchase confirmation.
The display screen for Danamon Online Banking Online Shopping will be simpler and focused on completing Online Shopping Payment, without any banner on login page and other menus on transaction page.
- Wrong User ID and/or Password
- Dormant User ID or blocked User ID because of entering wrong password for 3 consecutive attempts
- Temporary User ID (has not performed first time login after registration)
- Customer does not have token
- Customer does not have savings or current account in IDR (Rupiah)
- System is down.
- If account is debited, confirm with Merchant for the transaction that has been paid.
- If the account is not debited, customer can repeat the transaction on Merchant's website.
Time Deposit product which can be placed on Danamon Online Banking are :
|IDR Time Deposit||1, 3, 6, 9 and 12 months|
|USD Time Deposit|
|AUD Time Deposit|
|SGD Time Deposit|
|EURO Time Deposit|
|YUAN Time Deposit|
|JPY Business Time Deposit|
|GBP Time Deposit|
Time Deposit placement on Danamon gives this following advantages :
- Fast and easy for both Time Deposit placement and change of instruction.
- Can be accessed anywhere and anytime.
- Special interest rate according to applicable program.
To make a Time Deposit Placement, customer can access from Account Menu - Time Deposit - Time Deposit Placement.
Yes, source account must be the same currency with the newly placed Time Deposit.
Customer can view his/her time Deposit by accessing Time Deposit - Summary Menu.
No, the account that is used for redemption must be Bank Danamon account.
The maximum limit of Time Deposit placement on Danamon Online Banking is IDR 10,000,000,000 exclude e-channel global limit
Customer can perform change of instruction on all Time Deposit, that is under the Customer's CIF.
Change of instruction can be performed until one day before Time Deposit matures.
Time deposit Advice can be printed at Bank Danamon Branch.
No, breaking Time Deposit can only be performed at Bank Danamon Branch.
Mutual funds are a forum and pattern of funds/capital management for a group of investors to invest in investment instruments available in the market by purchasing mutual fund units. These funds are then managed by Investment Managers (MI) into investment portfolios, in the form of stocks, bonds, money markets or other securities / securities.
Information that can be seen includes :
- Portfolio, Products and Transaction History
- Prospectus and Fund Fact Sheet
- Net Asset Value (NAV)
Customers can find out the development of investment funds in Mutual Fund products owned by customers every day by looking at the portfolio of customer funds in Danamon Online Banking.
Net Asset Value (NAV) is a value that describes the assets/total assets of an Investment Fund every day after other costs are deducted.
Prospectus is a combination of company profile and annual report which makes it an official document used by an institution/company to provide an overview of the shares it offers for sale to the public.
Report that contains information on fund management. The Investment Manager must issue a Fund Fact Sheet every month and it is the right for Investment Fund investors to obtain it.